White Kiss, offers you clinically proven, easy-to-use home teeth whitening and cleaning solutions for white teeth and a healthy mouth.
It consists of a complete whitening kit, a toothpaste and a gel whitening pen to reinforce whitening in the interdental spaces.
5 reasons to choose White Kiss
- White Kiss whitens your teeth:White Kiss whitens your teeth, restoring their shine and rejuvenating your smile.
- White Kiss protects you from cavities: Because it includes xylitol and 100% active fluoride.
- White Kiss has a mild foam.
- White Kiss helps prevent the formation of dental plaque and remove stains.
- White Kiss refreshes your breath.
Yes, it is totally safe. White Kiss is a cosmetic product and does not affect the sensitivity of the teeth and/or gums.
It includes everything you need to whiten your teeth in a simple, effective and delicate way. neutral pH. Without abrasives, it protects the enamel and the gums and without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
The level of whitening depends on many factors and your enamel.
It will depend on personal oral hygiene and the initial discolouration in each person.
It is advisable to avoid products such as tobacco, red wine, tea or coffee, as they can cause new discolourations.
For optimal results, it is recommended to use White Kiss, regularly and take care of habits and the intake of substances that are harmful to our teeth, gums and mouth
Instructions for use are included with each product.
- White Kiss Toothpaste is for daily use.
- White Kiss Flash is a daily treatment that can last for 7 days or until the product is finished.
- White Kiss Pen, Whitening pencil. Ideal to reinforce whitening in the interdental spaces. Use it as many times as you want, ideal for touch-ups.
If you have gum problems, you should consult a dentist before using White Kiss.
Using White Kiss is not recommended, until at least 15 days after dental treatment (fillings, crowns, implants …). Crowns, veneers, and fillings are not whitened, but will not be affected by the treatment. However, go to your professional so that you can assess each case.
The use of White Kiss is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
No, no product from the White Kiss line contains gluten or lactose.